Net work [net-wurk]
1. Electronic components that work together to produce faster and more efficient business intelligence and communication: Small businesses today have increasingly complex networks.
2. Desktop, laptop and tablet computers, servers, printers, routers, wireless access points, phones and mobile devices, websites
1. Concern for the health and well being of our customers, small businesses in need of technology guidance, advice and service: NetCare IT cares about its customers' missions and recommends technologies that support those missions.
2. The act of caring for a network and its components: NetCare IT's knowledgeable technicians care for a network by monitoring its activities to find and correct problems before users are even aware of them.
1. Short for Information Technology - the management and protection of the organization's information to support its mission: Separate from any individual component of the network, IT is the network's purpose.